What Can be Sold on My Meta Shop
My Meta Shop is a unique market. Buyers come here to purchase items that they might not find anywhere else. Items such as crystals, gems, minerals, spiritual and astrological readings, homemade spiritual tools, natural body products and more are welcome! Please contact (email@example.com) if you have questions on what can and cannot be sold. We reserve the right at any time to remove an item that doesn’t fit our marketplace or violates our terms and conditions.
What Can’t be sold on My Meta Shop
My Meta Shop may remove any listings that violate our policies. My Meta Shop may also suspend or terminate your account for any violations. If you are raising money on behalf of a charity, you must obtain that charity’s consent. No raffles or similar events are permitted here because it classifies as gambling and that is not permitted on our site.
If you are raising money on behalf of a charity, you must obtain that charity’s consent.
Representing Yourself, Your Shop, and Your Listings Honestly
At My Meta Shop, we value transparency. Transparency means that you honestly and accurately represent yourself, your items, and your business. By selling on My Meta Shop, you agree that you will:
- Provide honest, accurate information in your Shop Description.
- Honor your Shop Policies.
- Accurately represent your items in listings and listing photos. If you are selling Minerals or Crystals, please provide information on size and weight of the crystal itself.
- Respect the intellectual property of others. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can report it to us here.
- Not engage in fee avoidance.
- You will not create duplicate shops.
Communicating with Other My Meta Shop Members
You can communicate directly with buyers and others on the website using the messaging system. Being able to communicate through the site is great for buyers if they have questions about and item or and order.
You may not use the messaging system for the following things:
- Sending unsolicited advertising or promotions, requests for donations, or spam;
- Harassing or abusing another member;
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to; or
- Interfering with a transaction or the business of another member.
Interference occurs when a member intentionally interferes with another member’s shop in order to drive away their business. Interference is strictly prohibited on My Meta Shop. Examples of interference include:
- Contacting another member via My Meta Shop Conversations to warn them away from a particular member, shop, or item;
- Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another member;
- Purchasing from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review;
Any use of My Meta Shop messaging system to harass other members is strictly prohibited. Similarly, Conversations may not be used to support or glorify hatred toward, or otherwise demean people based upon: race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation. If you recieve a message that violates this policy, please let us know here.
Creating and Uploading Content
As a member of My Meta Shop, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content, like usernames, listings, Convos, text, photos, and videos. In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, or harassing;
- Obscene or vulgar;
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or
- False, deceptive, or misleading.
If you are unable to complete a transaction, you must notify the buyer via My Meta Shop Conversations and cancel the transaction. If the buyer already submitted payment, you must issue a full refund. You are encouraged to keep proof of any refunds in the event a dispute arises.
You may cancel a transaction under the following circumstances:
- The buyer did not pay. (The seller may flag a buyer for a payment not received, chargeback, or canceled payment.)
- Both you and the buyer agree to cancel the transaction prior to shipment, and you have issued the buyer a full refund.
- You have decided to refuse service to the buyer, and if the buyer has already paid, you have issued a full refund, including shipping.
- The buyer did not receive the item(s) ordered, even though you provided proof of shipping, and you have issued a refund for the item. (Refunding shipping is optional, unless the buyer paid with Direct Checkout, in which case you’ll need to refund in full.)
- Both you and the buyer agreed that the buyer could return the item for a refund, you have received the returned item and issued a refund to the buyer for the item. (Refunding shipping is optional, unless the buyer paid with Direct Checkout, in which case you will need to refund in full.)
As a marketplace to buy and sell goods, Sellers may be charged for using some of My Meta Shop’s services.
When you make a sale through MyMetaShop.com, you will be charged a transaction fee of 3.0% of the price you display for each listing. If you sell from the US or Canada, the transaction fee will not apply to the shipping cost, sales tax, Goods, and Services Tax, or Harmonized Sales Tax, unless you have included those charges in your listing price. If you sell from anywhere other than the US and Canada, the transaction fee will apply to the listing price (which should include any applicable taxes), but will not apply to the shipping cost. On the final transaction, a processing fee of $0.40 will be taken from the entire order. (i.e. If a customer has items from Seller A, B, and C the $0.40 will be taken from the entire order, not each seller.)
My Meta Shop’s Case System
We ask buyers to contact a seller directly and attempt to resolve any outstanding issues before opening a case on My Meta Shop. For this reason, it is important that you fill out your shop policies and regularly respond to Conversations from your buyers.
Buyers may file a case for a non-delivery or a not-as-described item. You must respond to any open cases within seven days.
A Non-Delivery occurs when a buyer places an order and submits payment, but does not receive the item. The following are examples of Non-Delivery cases:
- An item was never sent.
- An item was sent to an address that is not on the My Meta Shop receipt.
- There is no proof that the item was shipped to the buyer’s address.
An item is Not as Described if it is materially different from your listing description or your photos. The following are examples of Not as Described cases:
- The item received is a different color, model, version, or size than is shown in the photo or described in the listing.
- The item has a different design or material.
- The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
- You failed to disclose the fact that an item is damaged or is missing parts.
- A buyer purchased three items but only received two.
- The condition of the item is misrepresented. For example, the description at the time of purchase said the item was “new” and the item is used.
Not as Described cases can also be filed for late delivery. In order to qualify as late delivery, the buyer must provide proof that all of these conditions have been met:
- The item(s) were ordered for a specific date or event.
- A deadline was agreed upon by the buyer and seller.
- The item(s) are rendered useless after that date.